ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Engine Bay Detailing

Turbos.
I really like Tim's engine bay:

CIMG11011.jpg

Is there anywhere i can take my car to get a similar thing done (i.e the polished bits).

Cheers

R35 GTR
fuelrail001.gif
I will have a fuel rail guard polished up in next few days that I'll be selling.

I am just trying to find the time to pick up the plenum which I'll be polishing next.

Above is the first one I have done, the next one will be fully polished.

A4 Avant & A3
That engine bay looks the dogs dagglys, i want some of that!!
The blue tubes.. is that just some coverings placed over the top?

A4 Avant & A3
Apriro??.. never heard of that, is it a special car thing? or some general plastic tubing available from highstreet shops?
That blue would look nice under the bonet of the cup :)

03 172 cup
i know people like demontweeks and carnausseurs do em,not sure bout halfords and that.there ok,fitted em to mates saxo once but one we put near the manifold melted so dont think there really heat resistant,id rather samco hoses but abit more expensive.this is the engine in my saxo ive just sold
[IM
IMG_0461.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_0461.jpg

R35 GTR
sanding to smooth as much of the metal first(as there are loads of tiny pits in it) then go through different grades of cutting compound to polish to mirror finish.