ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Engine Bay progress....

Megane R26
Getting there slowly, fuel rail needs a little more attention and think what to do with the plenhum. Thinking pipes polished and top painted.... :D

DSC00023.JPG

DSC00026.JPG

Megane R26
Would love to say I did.....but nah got it done for a score, did a good job, just needs tidying up in a few spots.

Civic Type-R
That looks very nice indeed :) Do you know if that Hill Power bend will fit the standard air filter box?

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
Yeah fits standard OE box. Looking mighty good mate...makes the engine bay look so much better.

J

jamesy

Freebone said:
looks very very nice......one of the reasons i am slightly jealous of the mark 2's is the ability to tidy up the bay

i found a solution to this if you have a mk1:D

Megane R26
Cheers for the comments laddies :quiet:

Shall be getting the strut covers soon. As far as the BMC goes, can't say I noticed a difference, but does make a lovley sound. Would say it didn't lose power. Managed an RR' at 175bhp with the BMC and ProSpeed Exhaust.