ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Engine Cover

Inferno 182
Hi, I want to do something to my engine cover like spray it, but not sure what to do. Baring in mind i have a black car so any colour will suit. Could people post in pics of their's if they have done something to their's so i can get a good idea of what to do.

Cheers. Jamie.

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Here is Before Pics with dirty plenums

Picture001-2.gif

EngineCover004.gif

Here is a few pictures after changing them, The 16V and the 2.0L are bright yellow and dark purple.

Picture015.gif

Picture016-1.gif

Picture017.gif

"Navy" N17 TWO
I got told off on another car owners forum because I used the Search function lol :clown:

BlackGold 182
Where can you get like the coloured plastic flexy tubing? Not like the actual ones that replace it just like tigger has on his?

"Navy" N17 TWO
Where can you get like the coloured plastic flexy tubing? Not like the actual ones that replace it just like tigger has on his?

As J has linked you to - eBay

Same as mine (covered) ;) lol

Mine's a little bit different now though

steve32c

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
The engine is like fancy underwear - you're the only one who knowa your wearing it - side bullets also done st orange along with some black and orange blending on the front diamond
DSCF0043.jpg

not everyones cup of tea on this site where you are slated for being an individual but i like it :D and that's what counts :p