ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Engine Dynamics - for those not on Facebook

172 Turbo
Engine Dynamics.jpg

npt

BMW 320d- 172 cup
not good anyone losing their job, i thought they were looking to grow going by all the new stuff on their website, im sure he wont stick for a job though

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
Massive shame for Alex. He is incredible and his knowledge is unmatched.

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
For definite Alex won’t struggle for work at all! More engineering and mechanical talent/knowledge in his lefty pinky than the whole nationwide workforce of Kwik-Fit staff

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
For definite Alex won’t struggle for work at all! More engineering and mechanical talent/knowledge in his lefty pinky than the whole nationwide workforce of Kwik-Fit staff

Rofl this actually made me chuckle in the office.

massiveCoRbyn

ClioSport Club Member
  Several
A shame this. Used ED to service my Meg and was really happy with the service. Hope it works out for all involved.

andybond

ClioSport Club Member
he moved to somewhere smaller or something? just remember someone saying about it but memory live a sieve!!
No , not smaller!
Needed more space tbh from what I understand. Made sense for RS Murray to do the spanner then push / idle it to RS Tuning next door.