ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Engine keeps loosing power

clio 1.4 sport
When my car is cold i can be driving down the road and all of a sudden my revs will start going down and engine just looses power for about 5 seconds. If i put my foot down the revs keep going down then all of a sudden it will just pick up again?

If i change gear it will carry on with power but then start loosing it! its weird

Wonderd if anybody knew what it was?

clio sport 182
dont know what it is but mine does it aswell,only when cold,i fink it just the engines way of telling you im not a running temp yet

arctic 182 black wheels
all clio's are the same, best way 2 avoid this is 2 let the engine run for a minute or so before drivin and i wudn't recommend goin above 4k when cold!

172 Cup
had the same problem, i let my car warm up to half way on the temp gauge, about 5mins before driving and its fine.

clio 1.4 sport
ok cheers guys just worried me because its my mot on saturday! not got many pennies to start forking out!