ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Engine loom wiring diagram/ecu pinouts. Ph1 172.

Russ Rallye

ClioSport Club Member
Hi there, just wondering if anyone can get hold of an engine loom wiring diagram + standard ecu pinouts for a ph1 172. Converting my car to standalone management, either emerald or dta and need some info. Also does anyone know what sensors can and cant be reused with the emerald/dta?
I'm completely rewiring the interior of the car anyway as there's nothing left inside but i want to keep the standard instrument cluster, looking at the haynes manual for regular ph1 clios this doesn't seem to be a problem, can anyone shed any light on this? I pm'd a guy on here that had put itbs on his cup and fitted an emerald and wired it all himself, he replied but i've deleted it now :eek: anyone know who he was, might have to trawl the search results to find him again! Thanks.
Russ

Russ Rallye

ClioSport Club Member
No joy then? Are the F4R's in any way similar, wiring wise, to the engines in the haynes manual? Probably gonna end up doing it the hard way and stripping all the original engine loom down o see what goes where.
Russ