ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Engine Management Emission light....

Nothing at the mo :(
I know mine is on cuse of decat.. but decat is coming of at weekend

is there anyway to get rid of the light? without spending £25 on a reader..

Nothing at the mo :(
your 50 miles from me mate >.< bit of a trek lol

But is a code reader the only way to reset it? or will it go away after a while when the cat is put back in?

clio 182
your 50 miles from me mate >.< bit of a trek lol

But is a code reader the only way to reset it? or will it go away after a while when the cat is put back in?

No problem mate, to be honest i'm not sure what will turn it off, whether it will reset when the cat is back in. Worth a try though

Mine has been on for this reason for about 2k miles. Plenty of pressing on to warm everything up in that time, but the light still hasn't gone out! Strange!

Renault Megane R26
Nick 182, what reader you got. I thinking I might need one as my emission light as decided to come on. and getting a reader might be easier as checking Spark plugs, HT Leads, Coil pack and lamba sensor is all a bit long. how do you find yours??