ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Engine management/emissions light on and off

clio 2 1.2 16v
Hi there. I am having troubles with the engine management light/emissions light coming on now and again. Its off now afyer being on for two weeks. It will probably come on again when climbing a hill at 55 as it has done so many times. I know it could be anything from spark plugs. Coil pack. Or lambada sensor. My car doesnt have an egr so it isnt that. There is no change in performance and I change the filters and oil regularly as I do a lot of miles. Any ideas folks? Its off now so thats good but will prob come back on

182 trophy
A diagnostic check will point you in the right direction as it would of stored a fault on the computer, like you said it could b a number of things

clio 2 1.2 16v
Just to let all you guys know I have solved the issue of the emissions light. It was all down to fuel. Apparently tesco fuel isnt that great so I now use esso fuel as it has its cleaning properties. So if anyone ever has this problem and you fuel at tesco try changing petrol stations. May solve the issue.