ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Engine management light flashing

Inferno 225
I have changed the spark plugs and the coil pack and it is still flashing has any one has this problem if so what was the fault?

Many thanks lecky

Inferno 225
havnt had nowt done i went to Mr Renault and had a diagnostic and they said it was mis-firing one off the lad said i hadnt new spark plug from when it was new he said if it was him he wud change them which i did and also the coil pack ,,, it only dose it when i am no moving every no and again i will tune it off and start it bk up it will go off,, any ideas ????

lecky

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Is it still misfiring since the new plugs?

I bet it's DF110 - ODB Fault in which case it's most likely to be an injector.

Mick

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
If you're stuck lecky, I've got a full injector rail here that 100% works, so if you need it you've got my number, I also have everything else it could possibly be, including a new engine ;)

C&F

172 clio
could be your alternator, make sure your getting about 13 volts out the back. i had a similar problem.