ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Engine Management light + stalling?

FF Blackgold 182
Well what exactly do you expect?? You moan your cars not very well, then reply to your own thread saying its still not well, and 3 mechanics have all told you whats wrong with it!!

Wanna come round for a cuddle? That make it better? My wifes out....

yes please :(

but i cant coz cars all bwoken ;)

Share the love! You live within walking distance of Mr Cole's place! Go on Andy, u know u want it! ;)

172 CUP, Old skool Mini
Did you get this prob sorted out? Im having the exact same problem .. have had the pedal changed twice and put on a new throttle body but still having problems?? Wiring fault maybe?

SchwepTek™
Did you get this prob sorted out? Im having the exact same problem .. have had the pedal changed twice and put on a new throttle body but still having problems?? Wiring fault maybe?

I had my TB cleaned but i also had the ECU hooked up to a Renault CLIP machine and everything reset.

Touch wood, i havent had any problems since so it sounds like an ECU fault.

C

caz

i got a new throttle for mine yesterday - just waiting for it to be fitted. touch wood it works! being sold afterwards either way.