ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Engine warning light!!

Hey guys

I'm on day 5 of 182 ownership and my engine warning light came on whilst on my way to work :( Engine still ran fine.

When I remapped yesterday one of the fault codes was o2 sensor, so I'm hoping it's just that!

​is a lambada sensor costly?

Ah cheers Carl was hoping it would be cheaper. No decat and I didn't notice which bank it was. will Plug it in again on my dinner.

​would it be the same cost on both?

FF Clio 182
Yh both sensors are the same just the one after the CAT has a shorter cable but apart from that they the same. £70 is for a Bosch one, so you can get cheaper brands but in my experience they don't last as long.

Thanks Carl

Checked and cleared for now, was the front lambda sensor. But just nipped to the local garage and they said it could be the coil pack as he thinks its a misfire. I've drove it since Sunday and haven't felt it misfire plus I think in the service history I saw it had the coil pack replaced.

Booked it in for a full diagnostic on Saturday morning hoping its something and nothing.

I'll look after the car on the proviso it looks after my wallet

FF Clio 182
Mine sets off the engine management light if you drive it for a long distance. Cleared the code and hasn't come back yet.