ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Erm.... LOWWW and new wheels

Ph1.2 / VW Polo
not huge but will look better with em on.
sits nice though :)

up a tiny touch on the back would be perfect though :)

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Nice mate

Surprised its not on coilovers, I didnt know you could get 80mm springs!

Evo 8 MR
Rob, did you get those bits?

Car looks well, nice to see you put my spare set to good use. Little too low for me though especially at the back.

I'd get the wheels powdercoated too.

monaco 172
love it mate.. hows the ride wiv the uprated shocks? hope ur happy wiv ur springs.. drop me a pm ... i can still get these springs by the way for u wanabe LOW RIDERS..

BMW E36 328
Rob, did you get those bits?

Car looks well, nice to see you put my spare set to good use. Little too low for me though especially at the back.

I'd get the wheels powdercoated too.

ye mate got the bumper bits off f0xy thanks mate, yer its all coming togeva now lol, cheers ste

BMW E36 328
love it mate.. hows the ride wiv the uprated shocks? hope ur happy wiv ur springs.. drop me a pm ... i can still get these springs by the way for u wanabe LOW RIDERS..

Cheers mate, the ride is still reli bumpy but slightly better, thanks alot for the springs they were good investment

BMW E36 328
DONT KNOW WHAT COLOUR TO GET MY WHEELS POWDERCOATED OR TO KEEP THEM SILVER, ANYONE GOT ANY IDEAS?

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
will look like mine with bigger wheels lol winter wheels FTL

looks smart bud, looks a tad too low on the back but sod it. lol

120d M Sport
Finally someone talkin some sense ^

Keep the wheels silver btw, they look good and anthracite/black powdercoating is a bit overdone now.

BMW E46 330i Touring
Erm, looks like you've got a massive weight in the boot! A little bit lopsided for my liking have to admit.

If the car's going to lean one way, it should be leaning forward for me... reverse rake. :)

BMW E36 328
Erm, looks like you've got a massive weight in the boot! A little bit lopsided for my liking have to admit.

If the car's going to lean one way, it should be leaning forward for me... reverse rake. :)

The car is actually 10mm higher exactly on the back than the front