ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Error code DF026, ESP, ABS, SERV lights - please help

220 Trophy, EVO 8
I'm struggling with this for the past 10 days now... The lights (ESP, ABS, SERV) sometimes dont show up immediately when turning on the ignition, but sometimes they are present from the start. RENAULT CLIP says front right abs speed sensor circut; code is DF026 but no other explanation.
I have already changed the front right abs sensor with a brand new one. And I have also changed the ABS ring with a new one. I have disconnected and sprayed with contact spray the main ABS connector that goes into the ABS unit and the connector that goes too the right abs sensor.

The fault is still present.

When I drive around with RENAULT CLIP and I go into ABS system and check the live parameters, the speed from the right front sensor just suddenly drops to 0. Then, after I restart the car, it shows again for a while but not always.

What else can I check?