ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ESP warning light

ClioSport 182

I recently had my 182 serviced and now from time to time the ESP warning light comes on together with the SERV and stays on. If I switch of the engine off and then back on again the light doesnt come immediately back on.

It doesnt happen all the time, infact most of the time it doesnt happen. Any ideas?

Ill be taking it back to the garage, but would like to have an idea before they try and fob me off.

KnightAzul

dk

911 GTS Cab

Quote: Originally posted by KnightAzul on 19 July 2005

I recently had my 182 serviced and now from time to time the ESP warning light comes on together with the SERV and stays on. If I switch of the engine off and then back on again the light doesnt come immediately back on.

It doesnt happen all the time, infact most of the time it doesnt happen. Any ideas?

Ill be taking it back to the garage, but would like to have an idea before they try and fob me off.

KnightAzul
think this was a common problem with the early 182s, happened to ine once but never again, renault were aware of the problem though and should have a fix.