ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Essex End Of Summer Meet (Southend)

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
I'm easy, 5 ish would suit me better as im working on Sunglasses_Ron car saturday afternoon.

.Joe

ClioSport Club Member
  Mini Clubman
Hopefully i wake up in time to clean my car for the first time in months :)

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
If I make it the car wont be clean lol, had to tow it home yesterday as the key finally gave up on me (shouldve got it sorted before)
Suzanne and i are happy to meet them tractor boys at boreham services if you need a tow Dan :race:

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
It was a good night!

I wasn't really feeling it though as I have a stinking cold and I had to be up at 4am this morning, hence why I left early.

Was good to see a really good turn out for this.

PH2 172
A Southend meet that changes to Beckton

Yep,this is the way forward!MEET at the given time and place,make a decision on the evenings activity and set off after 90 minutes of waiting for any stragglers.Best meet of the year to date.

Sorry I bailed out & didn't make it to Beckton. I thought about it, but decided to go home instead. I let Ron know in case anyone wondered where I'd gone :eek:

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
Some of the sound systems on display were bloody insane. I enjoyed it just a shame some people were driving like nobs on the estate