ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Southend Meet 31/05/14

thats what you said last year :( what could be better than chips on the front :race:poor show from the phase 1 boys again. :coffee:

Ill be there, at some point.

tbh I've been and checked out the job for next weekend today and I'll be home by dinner time unless something mega tragic happens.
Lets hope for nice weather,

oh and don't expect my car to be clean,

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
Whats everyone doing for dinner? I no the EOE lot will want something if they come down. Let me no by tomorrow and ill book a table at the harvester

Many.
Whats everyone doing for dinner? I no the EOE lot will want something if they come down. Let me no by tomorrow and ill book a table at the harvester

I look forward to steak ;)

I am cool as the time of the meal has now changed to early afternoon so I'm now available :cool:

Just need to get my brakes fitted this week now.

Now thats better. Get the brakes sorted. Or I'll force you to drive one of my sheds.

Renault Clio V6
Same here, only I've not cleaned it yet.[/QUOTE]

Fingers crossed its nice mate........p.s is your v6 the one up the Chalkwell end of the beach ?.....I'm up the Thorpe Bay end with James stuck in the middle ;)

Same here, only I've not cleaned it yet.

Fingers crossed its nice mate........p.s is your v6 the one up the Chalkwell end of the beach ?.....I'm up the Thorpe Bay end with James stuck in the middle ;)[/QUOTE]

I live in Romford dude :(
Mine's a blue mk1, I think I spoke to you at the Lakeside rolling road meet a few years ago ? (assuming you've got Big Steve's old R3N** number plate?) If not, no problem I'll say hello anyway.

Renault Clio V6
I know good old Romford town mate......ah so it must be someone else up the road from me.
you've got the right car my friend regarding mine....i do have that plate still lol......got the car from Dan and it's been in my hands for sometime being pampered.....funnily enough I just purchased a new plate today for her...... You'll laugh at what the plate is after mentioning rolling road....I'll pm it mate ;-)