ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Essex newbie with a 172

182FF Arctic
Hey all,

Thought it's about time i introduced myself seeing as i've been a member for years but not really posted. Not had a reason to... until now!

I have finally purchased a ph1 172 in Odysee blue off of fellow member Wellas.

So here i am just saying hello! Hopefully this place will become my new home from home!

Dave

Golf GT & A4 Avant
Welcome, I used to always see a Blue Ph1 down Butt Road

I'll keep my eye out for you as I work in Colchester and normally driving around in the morning

182FF Arctic
Welcome, I used to always see a Blue Ph1 down Butt Road

I'll keep my eye out for you as I work in Colchester and normally driving around in the morning

Thanks for the welcome folks.

Dave - I think i may have seen your clio in the town center a week or two ago. The colour grabbed my attention!

I've seen the one in Butt Road, very similar but i believe it's on standard alloys.

I will eventually post a pic of mine as you will probably have seen it about as the plate "W31LAS".

6/468 17poo
we need pics so we know its you, ha

has the car got a dual exhaust by any chance?magnex maybe?

i pass the one on butt road everyday and theres another one in elmstead market

6/468 17poo
Yeh it has, big rust spot under the arch also;)

Keep an eye out for me, im in colchester every day, silver ph1

Ha, yeah will do mate, i work in town so there every day!saw ur old rsi while back in gala car park havent seen the phquick tho

182FF Arctic
Once again thanks for the welcome's.

I'll come along to a meet in the near future.

Tomorrow's exercise however - test the light ballast and replace either the ballast or bulb. Bad times!