ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

et30 195 50 15 on a 182 ?

2005 Clio 182
As above was gonna fit some et30 195 50 15 to a 182 would it ruin my handling or put my speedo out ?

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Wont really do either of those but if you are low it may scrub.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
I have just gone down to 15"s again on my 182 and remember why I loved it the 1st time... May be in my head but the car feels so much nicer to drive in 15"s

et30 will have the wheels sitting a little further out than et42...12mm further each side to be precise.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
I cant see why you would.... Plenty of folk run spacers on there cars effectively doing the same things as running a lower offset.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
No probs Fella.... Took me ages to understand whats what but through constant reading I've slowly learnt from here :)

banderson

ClioSport Club Member
  05' BG 182FF
I run et30 and 15mm spacers (due to wheels fouling callipers) and had scrubbage at the rear when really low (but only just...I think I would have no problems with 12mm spacers)

so you should be fine with just et30 wheels mate

2005 Clio 182
You would know if it wasnt four by 100lol i know about the pcd bolt spacing or whatever the letters are lol

RB 182 Cup
15x8 et0 will be way too wide and provide you with the below noted, Carlos Fandango look

[video]http://www.youtube.com/v/nqqZ28m8uCo[/video]