ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Euro clio with 182 conversion project

A sexy one
Just adjusted the front camber abit, goin to modify the front wings so I can get the wheels out even further, waitin for different rear tyres so ican get it lower and wider, also fitted the side repeater lol... Tmro gonna get the inside all built back up n cleaned n rear seats in flat and polish the passenger side n put the side skirts on for now till I can be arsed to paint um

A sexy one
19762910151827894410263.jpg

48436410151831042165263.jpg

near enough finished just bits here and there to do on the outside then a custom dash build and shes finished

182 FF sport clio RB
Oh wow, I have to say I'm slightly jealous.......... You're literately insane and have a huge wallet lol, I'm pretty sure I speak for everyone in this thread here... With your huge wallet PLEASE make your next purchase a decent bloody camera and get some stunning pics up!

I think it looks great mate.

A sexy one
It's comments like that, that keep me going :) there are bigger plans in the pipeline incl a full retrim and a megane 225 engine conversion, but I change my mind like the wind so even I don't no what it will end up like

Rs200
that looks madly insane wish my paint job was as detailed, just repainted mine in that 2pac catiscum red? same colour as was on there just fresh, and then scrapped the rear quarter on my gfs gate! fumin, car looks amazing tho dude.

A sexy one
that looks madly insane wish my paint job was as detailed, just repainted mine in that 2pac catiscum red? same colour as was on there just fresh, and then scrapped the rear quarter on my gfs gate! fumin, car looks amazing tho dude.
ouch, but must say rather you than me lol :)

R5 gtt, R27 F1 team
Saw it at FCS too, awesome clean looking Clio, however i don't like the Mercedes wheels though..

A sexy one
img0966jd.jpg

flatted roof down, its like glass now, been flattin and polishin one panel a night so i dont get bored and rush lol
img0983al.jpg

A sexy one
Sellin my f4r complete conversion drive in drive out fitted £2k belts and new clutch serviced everything less than 1000 miles ago.
Putting a megane 225 engine in

A sexy one
havnt found a cheap enough doner car as of yet, if i dont get one then the plans are to tidy and clean the engine bay and smooth it out abit

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v
havnt found a cheap enough doner car as of yet, if i dont get one then the plans are to tidy and clean the engine bay and smooth it out abit

guy on the bay breaking one although the engine has no manifold n turbo. was just to make him an offer

A sexy one
Literally 5 mins ago. Just arranged for the inlet manifold to be machined to have the renaultsport writing removed and polished, all engine mounts polished uprated bushs all over battery ecu and fuse box inside power steerin behind wings, need to have a good look under te bonnet Tmro and see where it's going! But I cba with going to crazy on it haha. Watch this space!!!!
smooth the bay and hide everything :approve:. love euro'd cars with nothing but a engine on show