ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Euro clio with 182 conversion project

A sexy one
clio parts 116.jpgclio parts 107.jpgclio parts 172.jpgclio parts 210.jpgflatted.jpgclio parts 023.jpgclio parts 126.jpgclio parts 120.jpgdoor.jpgclio parts 195.jpgclio parts 169.jpgclio parts 207.jpgclio parts 095.jpgclio parts 021.jpgclio parts 203.jpg10-30-10_1834.jpg10-30-10_1835.jpgclio parts 208.jpg11-08-10_1637.jpgclio parts 192.jpgpearl back.jpg

Pictures arent in order but you get the idea :)

A sexy one
Re: The sexy mercedes pearl respray clio

Oh and the pics dont do the colour any justice!!!! Respraying both sides this weekend, leaving just the bumper and bonnet and engine bay to do :)

Evo 5 RS

cool, better pics required ;) No idea why they didn't make a mk2 R.S in white. They do look good

A sexy one

Looks very good... Why no liquid yellow? :( can I have this when you're done lol?

I was going to! But then I though it would be cool to be diffrent, after all the hard work you dont want it too blend into the crowd lol :p

A sexy one

cool, better pics required ;) No idea why they didn't make a mk2 R.S in white. They do look good

My phonebroke so im using a crappy old motorola peble, with crap camera :( when its done il take some proper pics :)

A sexy one

got the passenger side all masked up just need to take the drivers side wing of, bit of prepping and masking tmro morning then paint it :) hopefully il be uploading pics this time tmro of a mercedes white clio :p

A sexy one

i want to do the rest next weekend, havnt done any more of the front bumper yet tho so will see how i get on

BlackGold 182

yeaa i gotta admit that is nice! should get different wheels and cupor trophy spoiler too

Grande 1.2

+1 the pics DONT do it justice

this is looking niiiiice! get some decent big pics up!!

B/G 182 FF

looks very nice so far :), get some proper pics up when she's done! :)

surely its not to hard to get someone with a decent camera round?

bet it looks amazing just cant bloomin see it due to quality :(

BG 182

Agree with the comments for better pics...be amazing to see it properly!

Golf GTD Mk7

is this a 172 with 182 zorst rep, or a replica in general? Looks like a nice job. You've obviously got some fancy spray kit. Booth looks bang tidy :approve:

Z4

Not a fan! I think white only works on certain cars, making them look contempary and modern, OR it can date a car (which is what it does to the clio!)

Fair play anyway.

A sexy one

Just finished flatting the passenger rear wing and boot lid, 4 layers of laquer, flatted with 1000, 1500, 2000 then 3000..not that it need flatting!! no orange peel or crap wot so ever!! but now its just immensly smooth!! its unreal! its like glass and you can perfectly read my phone screen of it :)

A sexy one

is this a 172 with 182 zorst rep, or a replica in general? Looks like a nice job. You've obviously got some fancy spray kit. Booth looks bang tidy :approve:

Its a total rep hehe, it should be pics of an engine conversion but the doner car guy pissed me of, so I painted it instead, engine will go in one day just rather make it look fecking awesom in the meantime..yea the booth is good, best thing of all is its cost me the price of a night out to paint my car :D but the quality needs to be seen to beleive!!

A sexy one

Not a fan! I think white only works on certain cars, making them look contempary and modern, OR it can date a car (which is what it does to the clio!)

Fair play anyway.

its not plain white, its a modern colour lol

BMW E34 540i

Personally I have no clue what people see in this creamy colours lately ... Well done on the respray.

2nd Black 1.2

this is absolutly beautiful. dont understand how people can dislike this. black roof and alloys on white? i could cry.

A sexy one

bonnets ready for painting tmro, bumpers almost ready for priming :)
almost finished :D

206xs soon 182ff

looks smart mate :approve: i bet many wish they had the gear to do that themselves... keep the pics coming.

batesey

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup Turbo

love it mate! do you do spraying on the side? as im only up the road and would be interested in a bit of work :)

A sexy one

Just painted bonnet, looked really good, untill the paint reacted FFS :mad: be re-doing that again in the week :( gonna go flat and polish the drivers side to cheer myself up lol,and polish and wax it with my new products :p il take some pics, front bumper still silver till next week
11-20-10_1437.jpg
Bonnet looked awesome, wouldnt even need flatting, then during bakin it bubbled up grrr, I guess the pearl wasnt ready for the laquer yet :mad: Oh well will be done in few days lol :(

love it mate! do you do spraying on the side? as im only up the road and would be interested in a bit of work :)

No not now mate, only family really, fed up with the hassle and there isnt much money in doing painting on the side due to the time it takes

A sexy one

11-21-10_1454.jpg11-21-10_1455.jpg
11-21-10_1807.jpg11-21-10_1810.jpg11-21-10_1811.jpg
Need new roof bar thingys, slightly bent mine, want perfect ones tho, again the pics are crap quality! old phone :/

Attachments

• 11-21-10_1808.jpg
    11-21-10_1808.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 205