ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Euro clio with 182 conversion project

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v
Re: The sexy mercedes pearl respray clio

too much heat and it sunk. mainly cause i was impatient. haha. same with the boot lid. will be ok though

A sexy one

too much heat and it sunk. mainly cause i was impatient. haha. same with the boot lid. will be ok though
oh no :( you only just done it then or? the trick is to do it tiny bit at a time as the metals really thin aint it, i was scared doing my roof lol

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v

i just couldnt be arsed waiting ages lol roof easy to do. i has abit of metal i cut to size. just the boot like that warped slightly. easy fixed though.

A sexy one

The new wheels, alot of work is needed to even get these close to the arch, i love a challenge :)
08-30-11_1838.jpg

A sexy one

rear bumper inserts in, finishes back end of, roofs primed and started polishing up the rim edges :)

A sexy one

Get this front bumper finished this weekend, then crack on with housing these wheels in the tiny ikkle clio archs :p

A sexy one

Just too upset a few people :)
Hand polished lip, at 400 soo far working up to 3000 and then autosol, wheels gonna be brown with white on the inside and a chromeeeee lip
0907111707.jpg

renault clio 1.2 16V

This car just seems to get better and better! Looks ace mate, good job ;)

172 cup- suzu rf600r

Stunning work mate hats off to you chap what what! Etc

A sexy one

Bit of an update: things are getting out of control now :) the wheels are looking pretty damn good if i say so myself, polished up chrome lips look fu**ing awesom in the sun!! gonna re-do the bonnet and doors again ( with the brown on the inside of doors n underside of bonnet ) also a LED number plate had just arrived should look nice againt the paint :p

20110208led0002.jpg

A sexy one

Heres a cheeky low quality phone pic i took one earlier morning whilst putting something in my boot, i went insde the house came out and forgot just how nice it looks, but sadly the pic doesnt show it lol :)
09-22-11_0745.jpg

CLIO MK2 1.2 16V

drooling lol very nice selection white is cracking. How much that skin you for spray but?

A sexy one

Might paint a wheel this week, All will be ready for after winter! :D :D im loving this car...
20110211wheels0008.jpg
20110211wheels0005.jpg
20110211wheels0004.jpg

Rob

ClioSport Moderator

I'm not going to lie, I don't know if I like it or not because your picture selection is possibly the most obscure I've ever seen.

A sexy one

I'm not going to lie, I don't know if I like it or not because your picture selection is possibly the most obscure I've ever seen.
its alright lol, il post proper pictures when its finished.. im sure alot of people will take a dislike to it when its got the wheels on and the interior finished, but itl be a one of and look good at shows :)