ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Euro Ph2 on BBS & Green Ph1 Exclusive - Chichester

172 PH1
Seen both of these in Chi, the black ph2 quite a few weeks ago now, market car park - I think you parked next to my silver ph1?

Green ph1 exclusive a few times going over Oving traffic lights.

Anyone??

Be nice to see some locals :)

benkay

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Ph2 + Audi S3(8V)
Hi mate,

I'm in Chi and have a V6 and 172 Ph1. Only seen one other silver ph1 around, and that is right where I live. Not you is it? :)

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
The black ph2 172 could be my old one the lad who's got it now lives that way I think.

172 PH1
Where abouts in chi are you benkay? Dont think I've seen your v6 but clocked your ph1 once or twice.

In Tangmere myself.

benkay

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Ph2 + Audi S3(8V)
I'm just off the Oving Crossroads, so your side of Chi too. Surprised I haven't seen you before!

172 PH1
Haha yeah, quite strange that! I work at the car parts place just over the road from you, same little industrial estate as Beaver Tool Hire. Pop in if you ever want cheap bits/oil/coolant/say hello/come show me your V6 lol

Ever do any trackdays at all? Looking at one over the winter.

monaco 172
The black ph2 on bbs's is a chap on here young stig.havent seem him about in a while. Im always floating around chichester but rarely see any other sports .i will keep my eyes pealed!