ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Euro Road Trip

Yer it isn't great, if it goes properly I'm flat footed ha!

Just booked an appointment at the docs for Wednesday, so hoping it's not as major as last time. I just won't play footy until I get back from the road trip. A cast is the worst option and also the last resort, so hopefully it won't be bad enough to do this, I can still walk on it so it's not as bad as last time.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Hope your sorted for the trip Adam, I'll have a go too at the food. See if I'll be head chef lol. Maybe not

I've decided if they tell me I'm in a cast, it can wait a month ha. I can walk, drive, do anything really apart from run, just hurts a tad. I'll just man up.

You can gladly take some cooking responsibilty off me, I'll need to fit in a bit of time for relaxing with a beer!

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I do abit of cooking if i may say so, i make a mean pasta bake nom nom nom lol

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
lol, i didn't mean pasta bake for the trip i ment in the house. Got to experiment haven't you

Haha somehow got to make a makeshift oven from a BBQ, it's do-able!

And I'll also jump on the I'll buy you a pint if you do it deal.

Toyota MR2 GT Turbo
I have tom-tom Europe which I'll be using ;)

Geddes you can use your satnav with no charges if you turn off data, satnavs with the maps already loaded into them don't use data, just gps.

I'll be using mine, no doubt it'll take us all different routes ha. Have we got a final route planned out yet?

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
yeah a final route will be ideal

also i've got some camping pots, were going to need some cutlery, pans all the nesesary camping stuff for food

Amazing! Can't drink red bull anymore after I overdid vodka redbulls on a night out 4 years ago. Stuff just makes me hurl!

Just got back from the doctors, NO CAST WOOOOOOO! :D

Just got to take it steady for a week or so and hopefully be reet. If it happens again then I'm definitley in one.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Just popped into the post office about euros and the guy suggested getting a travel money card. Going to read it later. It sounds good like

I've got a money passport from thomas cook. Just a pre paid visa. I've put half my money on there, and taking half cash. Although i think we might need some swiss fancs?

Toyota MR2 GT Turbo
I got my Thomas cook card today!
Don't put too much on because you want to spend it all, they give you a rubbish exchange rate when you take it off again.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
yeah be a good idea, think we may need to sort out a list before hand. Tins ect like soup, spam lol, beans and so on. can take meat but only last a ltd time

Toyota MR2 GT Turbo
yeah be a good idea, think we may need to sort out a list before hand. Tins ect like soup, spam lol, beans and so on. can take meat but only last a ltd time

We can make a list in the morning, then 2 of us can go a grab the shopping.