ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Euro Style Rim

2015 Audi S3 Stage 3

thinking of changing my rims on the car

at the min i have 17" TSW REFLEX on my 03 DCi Clio which has a 172 kit and skirt kit on it

i like these rims but would like to consider a change to maybe a euro dished rim or somethin

the arches on the car are quite big and sometimes the wheels look lost in them! :( so would have to stay with 17s or maybe even 18s but would have to be light weight

if they were 18s i think id only have them as a summer rim or whatever

anyways wot u think?

2015 Audi S3 Stage 3

where in the dictionary does it say that? :cry: ;)

euro style can mean that but also like a chunky/multispoke deep dished rim

2004 Clio 1.2 16v

if you look at alot of the euro car mags that have modified cars in them alot of them have crazy lookin deep dish 18s lairy two tone paint jobs and big smooth bumpers....i personally think there is a euro look for uk and a euro look for mainland europe both of which are completely diferent things but both equally euro

so you want euro stlye wheels in 18's ??
surely that that defeats the point of the 'euro look' as the idea of the look is to have the car running on small wheels (normally 14's etc) with it slammed on the floor.

tbh, i think it would look wrong having a car on 18 inch euro style wheels.