ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Euro wagons

Integra Type-R DC2
Saw a decked Passat estate yesterday and have decided I want a Euro wagon next. It just makes sence.

audiracewarsta4.jpg

dsc0661tv9.jpg

large_60950-553680.jpg

DSC_4541.jpg

DSC00189.gif

20080123charlys20080035va2.jpg

DSC_0133-800.jpg

DSC_0136-800.jpg

IMG_44410217.jpg

IMG_4315.jpg

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Awesome but to me there just not practical in day to day life like that...

Astra Twintop
Awesome but to me there just not practical in day to day life like that...

Especially in this country.

You'd rip the bumper off, and bend the wheels on the way to work.

Plus where would you put all the garden waste // dogs

Integra Type-R DC2
Maybe not those, most of them are on bags. But one thats stanced on coils would be driveable. The one I saw on Saturday wasnt all that low, just flush and stanced. By the by, anyone know a good VAG forum, the car had a for sale sign in the window, must be advertised on a forum somewhere...

Mcaff

ClioSport Club Member
Maybe not those, most of them are on bags. But one thats stanced on coils would be driveable. The one I saw on Saturday wasnt all that low, just flush and stanced. By the by, anyone know a good VAG forum, the car had a for sale sign in the window, must be advertised on a forum somewhere...

explain .... bags make it practical because you can go up and down,

if they are static low on coils you will fail over speedbumps etc

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
explain .... bags make it practical because you can go up and down,

if they are static low on coils you will fail over speedbumps etc

Pretty much spot on, mine fails on speed bumps if there not long enough and think how short it is! any type of Avant you need bags end of really and tbh people who says bags are for fags seriously just cant afford bags in the first place!

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
Especially in this country.

You'd rip the bumper off, and bend the wheels on the way to work.

Plus where would you put all the garden waste // dogs

i will prove this wrong with my passat
you just have to drive the car a bit differently

Audi A4 1.8T Sport
^^ thats on standard sport suspension with 19" rims i would say. my A4 is staying on standard suspension, mainly because i tow with it.

caddy is being dropped 140mm tho. EPIC.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
providing there not silly low like some of the above, they are very smart. love the LM's.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Don't you meh me son! I speakth the truth. a couple of inches higher and you've got a nicer looking car (And a driveable one at that!)

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
My car is about half an inch from the floor (sub frame and zorst centre box). I can drive it fine, just have to be careful over bumps!

LOL at Ali Mr Sensible. So SRS about cars. Just have SOME fun.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
You do take this all a bit serious. It's just people having fun with their cars.

Audi A4 1.8T Sport
My car is about half an inch from the floor (sub frame and zorst centre box). I can drive it fine, just have to be careful over bumps!

LOL at Ali Mr Sensible. So SRS about cars. Just have SOME fun.

f*ck that, especially after the potholes i had to hit on the dual carriageway. no chance of missing them, as i would have hit a barrier or a lorry, so no choice. say goodbye to your subframe, and probably the rest of the car.

saying that, my caddy will barely be a inch off the floor, but thats different...

My golf is decked, the splitter is constantly being scraped and the arches scrape even after they have been rolled. The only thing that annoys me is the harsh ride. If it was a bit smoother Id be fine with it being so low. Ah well it looks cool...

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
You dont know a lot about tyres then, the point which they scrape on is the weakest part of the tyre :(

I'm rolling on balloon tyres atm mate so once I get some lower profiles they won't rape the arches as much. Plus I'm still rocking the arch liners so they can always come out :)

all seems a bit poser-ish to me, no offense, they look like they'd handle like a bag of spanners?

Mine handles better than a standard Bora, but it's all about Lows. Low is a Lifestlye is an overused phrase, but it's true. There's a real culture and tight community of low cars. I always get the thumbs up from other low cars and stuff, it's just a bit of a laugh. Could be construed as poser-ish tbh.

Integra Type-R DC2
Ive been told the teg is a posers car by a few people. They know nothing about cars though, its swings and round abouts. What one group of people might call a posers car, others will see as an awesome car. Depends on your point of view.

Dip

04 Clio 16V Dynamique
Most of them are on Air.

Tbh I'd love to have a decked wagon! Coilovers of course!

As said on the VAG scene - Air is for sissies!