ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ever heard of these subs

do you guys know what you are talking about???

these subs are quality, even thinking about getting one myself, ive never heard one myself but have been told by reliable sources that they are very impressive.

get yourself over to http://www.talkaudio.co.ukwww.talkaudio.co.uk and look for a guy named puggie he is the distributor for these in the UK.

adam - who makes these? also is puggie the guy with a picture of one of these(might be another flat coned sub) as his aviator

yep, thats him,

Elemental Designs are the brand who makes them, there are 3 different types like on the link.

he is selling the one he used to use at the moment to upgrade to a higher range i think, was going to buy it but going for a JL10W6v2 instead as I have been offered one at bargain price.

the W6v2 is one model down from the W7,

its supposed to have quite a few of the W7 characteristics just at a lower price,

over the W3v2, i think it has higher power handling, and probably drops a little lower due to the slightly more cone area is has with this new type mounting system,

not sure what else. I havent got mine yet, being sent to me today tho :)

i havent got it yet :p its been sent today,

at the mo i will be giving it 500 rms @ 2 ohm, but in the future I will get another, when finances allow and the pair can share 1kw :)

should be going to lakeside, not sure if the system will be in by then tho :confused: if it is, you are more than welcome to have a listen

pmsl shows how much people think before they type. How could u call that w**k and cheap. What a fool, ed do much much superior ice than you local ice shop could possibly dream to supply you with. Those subs are not cheap mind you, and are imported. They are very efficient and can work in very confined small enclosures, with very power hungry ratings.

rorrie,

sub arrived today, its a beasty little thing, will get some photos up soon, cant wait to shove 500 rms up it and the get another and shove another 500 rms up that one aswell!