ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Everybodys advice please

if it were my car I would reverse what you've done, start with a clean slate and do the following...

anthracite 2118s
brembo/DS2500/braided brakes
coilies with a sensible drop
better seats but NOT trophy trendlines
cup spoiler
Ph2 Megane splitter
roof bars

You need to spend mega money to get more ponies from a 182, so unles you're committed to spending £0000's on performance mods I would leave the engine standard. The list above would see you with a car which drives fantastic, without breaking the bank.

Yozza'd Titanium 182
can i just ask, there has been alot of comments on the seats.

i quite like the leather seats and id be abit weary about playing with the airbags
and whats up with throphy ones??

and whats up with throphy ones??

They sit too high, aren't very supportive, and the performance/cost doesn't make sense to fit them aftermarket. You can get much better seats out there for similar or less money.

Saying that, they do look fantastic in the clio.

Megane 225
Oh right, forgot about the exhausts! on the standard clio you can get the sub and build the boot up to the point of the child seat anchor. Thats what im in the process of doing. In changing all my bulbs and have fitted a blue glow to the lights in the roof. Going to be fitting them to the footwells and gonna be getting the KEI racing wheels i suggested you get as well.

fiesta 1.25
Oh right, forgot about the exhausts! on the standard clio you can get the sub and build the boot up to the point of the child seat anchor. Thats what im in the process of doing. In changing all my bulbs and have fitted a blue glow to the lights in the roof. Going to be fitting them to the footwells and gonna be getting the KEI racing wheels i suggested you get as well.

Racing wheels? Really?

Megane 225
no no, typed that wrong the manufacture is "KEI Racing", look them up, force 10 hyper black, they are mint! Gonna get them for mine when the tread runs down on the ones i have :approve:

Yozza'd Titanium 182
tbh i really like the wheels i have and they are in mint condition bar one, however, they may look nice in black?

DCi 100
no no, typed that wrong the manufacture is "KEI Racing", look them up, force 10 hyper black, they are mint! Gonna get them for mine when the tread runs down on the ones i have :approve:

Jungle Jim has them on his, never really thought they suited Clio's best. Look reet on a Corsa C.

Megane 225
gonna search for him and see what they look like, think they would look good on a mk3 clio, seen a white one in NI that looks sweet

Not sure if anyone has actually mentioned this, but this has been the front page of Russ' business for the last two years at least;

holding2.jpg

So in terms of mods, removing a non-existent business sticker would be a start.

Yozza'd Titanium 182
Not sure if anyone has actually mentioned this, but this has been the front page of Russ' business for the last two years at least;

holding2.jpg

So in terms of mods, removing a non-existent business sticker would be a start.

if you had read my other thread you would see that his business is staring up again

172 ff
i think it looks mint mate just make sure you dont cram that much in it that it starts to effect the perfrormance,i live in stalybridge near ashton u lyne so might seeu at some meets in the summer.

Clio 182/VW Camper
Mate redo visor in black so not obvious. If you're gonna paint the wheels not black, grey as stock cup pack. Look great on silver imo. loose sub etc means you've got extra bod always in your car. don't do anything not easily reversable if you intend to sell easily, do what you like if you're gonna keep, track or cruise your call but enjoy the're great fun!