ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Evo 8 & Clio 16v tussle

EVOgone

ClioSport Club Member
  Pink Cup Racer
LOL the EVO is an proper one FQ330 (335bhpmin) but the driver is a proper pussy.. Its the driver training car for Tracksport. Joe bloggs can hire it and drive it...if it was Graham driving then im sure the vid footage would not be so long.

Nice driving in the valver watched a bit then went home as it was fookin freezing..!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Not at all shy!!!!!! Some nice lines there to martin. You been round there before aye?

Tesla MP3 2021
love it....qaulity vid
love the way he just pulled to the side...:):)

Last edited:
  Fiat Coupe 20v turbo
I've been round oulton once before in 2004 so had an idea of the circuit....but I was hampered by too much rear brake bias which made braking a little interesting..lol

Driver obviously was'nt the best lol but I'd don't class ,myself as a good driver at all either!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Martin. said:
I've been round oulton once before in 2004 so had an idea of the circuit....but I was hampered by too much rear brake bias which made braking a little interesting..lol

Driver obviously was'nt the best lol but I'd don't class ,myself as a good driver at all either!

Modesty?

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Nice vid.Now what was the silver thing that was in your sightes for around 20 secs at the begining.A westfield maybe?
That was moving

ian

Your Clio wouldn't see where that Evo had gone if the driver was half decent or even a normal driver just pushing it a wee bit, you know that though.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
You'd be surprised Neil, When it's Hot, the 4wd cars struggle....Bog down like crazy in the twisty stuff, and the tyres go off very quickly.

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo
Neil82cup said:
Your Clio wouldn't see where that Evo had gone if the driver was half decent or even a normal driver just pushing it a wee bit, you know that though.

Bit like your 1/4 mile vids versus scoobies then?:rasp:

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
hahaha anyone else find it funny how the clio follows its trade mark, and brakes 10 seconds into the video lol. gd old clios!