ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Evo hits M3... MLR trackday at Spa

Leon Cupra 300
Looks like he was a bit out of shape then shat himself when saw the cars coming out the pits, backed off, all weight over the front, bye bye back end..

Would of pulled through if he kept it burried... (in my non-expert opinion)

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
PMSL! funny as f**k! what a tool!

unlucky for the M3 guy. feel bad for him/her :(

378bhp Leon Cupra R
IdiotFail.jpg

Trophy #240/R33 GTST
Am i correct in thinking the evo driver is under no obligation to pay for the m3s damage, morally another question..?

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
Pretty much iirk, if neither have track insurance he/she could just say unlucky and go his own way

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
"Seriously dude. I've got active yaw control, etc etc. Uncrashable. Watch this......"

maynard

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172 track car
oops..what the hell was he doing driving towards that side of the track anyways.

S4 Avant
It's like he aimed for the cars coming out? No idea how he could have crashed by accident.

There was no need for him to panic, it's a straight piece of track! Could have fitted 3 buses through the gap

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
He lifted off the throttle whilst going side ways. Not a good idea in a Evo, you need to keep it planted lol.

Qashcow
to be fair to him, it looks slippery as hell on there! i appreciate its a dumb thing to have done but how many of you have tried keeping control of a turbo 4wd drive in the wet, its harder than peoples thinks yo

320d
Its idiots like him that put me off trackdays. The M3 guy could be driving really well, really considerate, within his abilities etc then bang, his car is wrote off and he is £15-20K out of pocket through no fault of his own.

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
that made me LOL .... do feel bad for the M3 driver but its sums up most EVO drivers in my opinion..... good car with a lack of talent.