ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Evo Job

Mito Sportiva 135
Here is a link to the Evo detail I did... ended up spending about 5 hours on that fooker in the end for far too little money - but it was such a nice car couldn't stand to leave it in "ok" state.

http://www.lancerregister.com//showthread.php?s=&threadid=164818

When I got to the car, it was in terrible shape. Covered in what looked like years worth of hard water build up on the paint, tree sap and scratches. Plus it had been left under a tree so lots of sap too (this was a real pain!)

Process:

Foamed using Maxi Suds II in Super Spray (x 2)
Washed using 3 bucket method and CG Extreme Wash N Wax
Clayed using Sonus grey
PCd with Menzerna Intensive on a cutting pad then Final Finish on a medium pad
Sealed with CG Body Blitz
Wheels cleaned using strong acid wash and clayed (they were filthy!!) then dressed with CG Wheel Guard
Tyres cleaned then dressed with Blackfire gel

Think the results speak for themselves, although not the greatest pics due to the camera phone the guy took them on.

Was a satisfying job though anyway.

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
before shot should of been done! but looks ace hun, wana come do mine?! lol

172 & RSi
How much would ya charge to do my monaco blue clio? Pm price if ya want mate As I'm not too far from leeds.

Cheers

Mito Sportiva 135
before shot should of been done! but looks ace hun, wana come do mine?! lol

I know! I took my actual camera down as was keen to do a full set of photos - but bloody forgot to charge the battery from last time I had used it and it was dead, so annoyed with myself! :mad: It was a major improvement though, looked great in the end though, the water spots and constantly falling tree sap were a nightmare to contend with, and mixed with the hot weather and black colour of the car - was a challenging job.

Cheers for the thumbs up. PM me if your interested, otherwise someone more local might be up for it.

Mito Sportiva 135
Top work matey, massive panels to deal with on a car like that!

Cheers.

Yes! The best part was the carbon fibre spoiler though... mmm.... carbon fibre!

Just a shame I wasn't paid enough to spend longer on some more of the details and add a layer of wax. The guy wants me to do his new Evo IX soon though - and I will make sure to take a fully charged camera battery with me this time! :D