ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Excited!!

Pick up my new car tomorrow, another Cup. :D

The insurance money still isnt sorted from the one they nicked! How crap are they? I am sure they are finding any way of not paying out!

Police have done nothing about the guy who was selling my wheels on Ebay, but I did find out yesterday that the car was found without any wheels - what a surprise!?

Anyway, looking forward to being an owner again and going to Japfest (or is it Chavfest) on Sunday and showing those rice boys some French style ;)

Clare

xx

Meg on pistonheads £6995

it you get this one nicked youll have to drink in one of my locals

Three Cups in Buckingham ;)

P.S: girls in fast motors are cooler than guys!

Nice one Clare - pleased to hear youve got yer new motor sorted and hope u can find it in your heart to fall in love all over again!;)

Did you ever get to find out how they compromised the Cups security systems (may am niaive but though immobiliser made it practically impossible to nick, unless laptopped up/etc!)??

Andy

They did use the keys which they stole from my house. They were only after the car, but they did nick our credit cards to add to the disruption - 2 days before we were going on our holidays......

I will try and fall in love again, I dont think it will be the same, but at least Ill have working aircon, not like the 944 Im driving right now! Bloody hot today!

Mini Cooper S sport

I read the topic about your other car..horrible :(

Glad youve got it all sorted now - and at least youve got a new car! Hide the keys under a Rottweiler from now on..;)

LOL! Yeah, need to convince the other half to let me have a dog :D

Rang the insurance company today and everything is fine, they will be sending out an offer early next week. It is the done thing to reject their first offer isnt right?!?!

don't

cant believe police have done nothing about this pr!ck who was selling the wheels, so blatently urs its unbelieveable, just shows that they cant b arsed as no1 was hurt and ur insurance covered it, even though they wouldnt have gave a toss if ur insurance werent goin 2 cover u

useless, post as many details as u have about the to$$er

Someone is selling the wheels on Ebay!?!

Put in a really high bid and then offer to go and collect them. Turn up and just walk off with them. They are stolen property and belong to you. If he argues, wrap them round his head.

Hippys bus of LOVE !!!

How did you know they were your wheels ???

Glad its all coming together for you clare... I have to be honest and say you never really fall in love the way you did the first time round...

Good luck with the new car

Quote: Originally posted by Hippychick on 23 July 2004

How did you know they were your wheels ???

Glad its all coming together for you clare... I have to be honest and say you never really fall in love the way you did the first time round...

Good luck with the new car
I knew they were my wheels because he said he had 5 of them: 4 of which had less than 4,000 miles on them (mine had 3,000 on them before the car was pinched), and he had 1 brand new one, never been used, still with stickers on, (I had a brand new one, never been used still with stickers on as a spare wheel!) They are not for sale anymore unfortunately, otherwise I could go round and "view" them!

Also, the car was found without wheels in Bradford, the guy selling them lived in Bradford. OK, so it might be a coincidence, but I dont think so, do you?

BTW, his name is Russell Murphy and he lives in the Eccleshill area of Bradford. I had to give his name and address and telephone number to the police. They are doing nothing about it!

ANYWAY, C172 CUP is doing OK. Took her out for a little spin last night - forgot how much fun the little green gearstick light is! ;) Taking this one to the Nurburgring on August bank holiday and I cant wait!

Astra VXR 17/05/07

Glad to see you back in a Cup and loving it !

Not a nice story but you can put it behind you now and get on with enjoying your new car :)