ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Exeter Mini Meet

'92 172, Lotus Elise
Here are some pics from yesterdays Exeter mini meet at Exeter Services :)

DSC_4981.JPG

DSC_4982.JPG

DSC_4983.JPG

DSC_4984.JPG

DSC_4987.JPG

DSC_4988.JPG

DSC_4989.JPG

DSC_4990.JPG

DSC_4991.JPG

DSC_4992.JPG

DSC_4995.JPG

DSC_4996.JPG

DSC_4997.JPG

DSC_4998.JPG

DSC_4999.JPG

DSC_5000.JPG

DSC_5001.JPG

DSC_5002.JPG

Many thanks to Woody for the pics! I'm sure he'll be along in a bit :D
Full res and not badly blanked (by me :eek:) available on req.

Last edited:
  None
crikey,that camera takes decent pics!
Good work.

Thanks, yes I do :rasp:

The lens, like all other lenses, dont make the effects, the photographer does. :approve:

Hi to all btw, Good to meet some of you before even joining, had a great time.

Woodsy

'92 172, Lotus Elise
Hi Woody ;)

Shame you didnt bring your macro lense... could've got a pic of clarkies pizza then ;)

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
lol he was totally punished by that.....my car is almost non existent in all the pics as i parked slightly back it has dissapeared in all the shots...gutted

oh well it was dirty anyway..lol

was a good meet.....nice to see everyone again

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Loving the VEE !, although would look better with standard Mk I rear lights.

Also looks as if u have a minted camera

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
yer i did....i can paypal it if needs be or you can add it to my next service if possible chap..

did you have a good time in joe joe's?....i had a debate with a middle aged women about my glasses..was quite funny

'92 172, Lotus Elise
oh clarkie, was gonna ask you about a 102k service :eek:

is it worth it? my service book is pretty well stamped, should probably keep it going

bought it on about 99k, wasnt expecting 3k to go so quick! Im 90 miles off

None
Hehe, thanks.

I'm looking forward to the track day, I have only ever shot moving cars (well bikes actually) once, so dont have to high hopes for my shots, I'll do the best i can :)

I understand there is another photographer going, we shall have to join forces as i understand this person has a fair bit of experiance???

Woodsy

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
yes mate ukaskew......look in the general motorsport section...he has a thread at the moment about a sprint he has recently been to

no probs clarkie

Leon Cupra R 225
super pics, shame there was some lexus lights present by the looks of it though!

that v6 is sex

Does the silver ph1 in the first pic have two air feeds (for IK?) replacing both fogs? Or is one a dummy? It looks mean anyhow :evil:

BMW E46 330i Touring
Yeah, the passenger side feeds the I/K with the driver's side just a dummy. I'm tempted to feed it to the brakes, but it seems a bit pointless only cooling one brake!

Monaco Blue 172
who's the valver with white wheels? i'm thinking of eventually putting compomotives on mine and maybe even some white stripes? but my bf says the stripes would be chavvy lol :slap:

Yeah, the passenger side feeds the I/K with the driver's side just a dummy. I'm tempted to feed it to the brakes, but it seems a bit pointless only cooling one brake!

Yeah may lead to some interesting braking only cooling one disc......

You can't hook up some kind of double feed for the IK?

VW Golf GT TDi 150ish
Yes indeed it does look pretty damn cool, even if I do say so myself, Matt! I think I'm going to treat myself to some Koni SSK for Christmas to reduce the stiltage! But anywho - Back to topic

'92 172, Lotus Elise
Yes indeed it does look pretty damn cool, even if I do say so myself, Matt! I think I'm going to treat myself to some Koni SSK for Christmas to reduce the stiltage! But anywho - Back to topic

haha good man! :D

p.s. did u see this? :(