ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Exhaust advice for clio sport turbo

sg1

Clio Sport 182 turbo
Hi All,
I am looking for some advice regarding a new exhaust for my clio sport (182) turbo. I currently have the standard one which will kill performance around 5500 rpm. I currently run about 12 psi (.8 bar) of boost. I guess the best exhaust will be a custom one and hopefully you guys are able to give me some pointers. (I know there are way more clio sport (172/182) turbo's in the UK then here over in Holland). :D
Thanks!

sg1

Clio Sport 182 turbo
What do you guys think of YozzaSport or Orbisound? Keep in mind that I will need a sport cat otherwise with a de-cat I will fail the yearly vehicle test here in Holland. Thanks.

Lionel Richie
yozzasport everytime, they're very popular on here, i wouldn't bother with a sport cat, very expensive and the oe one is just as good in my opinion, what down pipe setup/cat are you running now?

sg1

Clio Sport 182 turbo
yozzasport everytime, they're very popular on here, i wouldn't bother with a sport cat, very expensive and the oe one is just as good in my opinion, what down pipe setup/cat are you running now?

Exhaust is stock, same as cat. Downpipe is custom made, but not sure of it's diameter...

Some other brands that pop in mind are milltek, supersprint and powersprint. It's hard to decide what to take as most of these exhaust systems are for standard clio's not turbo ones.... :eek:

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
The Yozzasport race system as far as I know is a copy of the popular Supersprint system that is no longer available new, I would get that.

Lionel Richie
milltek will fall off (sorry!)

supersprint is epic - but expensive

yozzasport is the best quality system in my opinion, but as per usual i would say that!

Lionel Richie
the "race" system is for the 172 boys ;)

the 182 system is a true 2.5inch system all the way through, TIG welded hand made perfection :D

b/g 182, meg tourer
i would prob say yozza tbh. i would run the standard cat tho, no point in sports cat, and i wouldn't run a decat with a turbo because a certain ammount of back pressure can benefit a turbo.

im supprised the oem exhaust is still in one peice!