ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Exhaust & Airfilter

Clio 182 Full fat
hey guys and girls

im looking to get a new exhaust and air filter for my 182, any reccomendations ? and prices please

its an 05 plate so i can de-cat it aswell for now...

thanks bill

Clio Dynamique 1.2 16v
I got bluflame cat back exhaust..is quite good..Just had ploblem with one section not slotting in properly..now its blowing from the joint..lol

RenaultSport Clio 172 CUP
i got a powerflow an its fine atm :) remmber to ask for 2 ford mounts though :)

172 cup'd extreme
PECO's are not the greatest by far, fitted a few blue flames to people's cars they are pretty well build . power flo can be good and s**t depends where you go.

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
The powerflow i had fitted on my 172 from the guys in Burnley was spot on , lifetime warranty don't forget . I'll be going back to them for one for my 182 when it rusts and drops off in about 18 months ,lol ;)

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
^ Stuning Exhaust. But not affordable to the common man's market joe. Stick to prospeed or H&S.

I've got a k-tec whihc i'm more than happy with, saw a small gain.

Clio 182 Full fat
RETAIL GROUP HOLDINGS LTD T/A
XTREME MOTORSPORTS
VELIZY AVE, CROWN GATE (TOWN CENTRE)
HARLOW, ESSEX
CM20 1ER
Tel: 01279 406719

are extreme any good though ? dont want to go there and get some harlow chav doing my exhaust

Maz

LY 200
Car2.gif

^^ cat back magnex .. excuse the tail pipes (baffles went and caused it to sit uneven .. replaced under warranty with full new system) :)

Weeman sucks ****
Hayward and scott make good system but it's not cheap. Failing that get your arse off to Cardiff and get Prospeed to make you one up. Highly recommended and a lot will back me up in here.

Cardiff is a fair hike just for an exhaust for a lot of people though?! is there no where else that can make up a prospeed?

VaVa
To be honest mate, any decent custom place would be able to do it.....

Difference with ProSpeed is you know that they have done lots of Clio's in the past and have had very little, if any, negative feedback. Which counts for a lot.

Clio 182 Full fat
lagerlout1 said:
To be honest mate, any decent custom place would be able to do it.....

Difference with ProSpeed is you know that they have done lots of Clio's in the past and have had very little, if any, negative feedback. Which counts for a lot.

would go to prospeed, unfortuantly its on the oppsite side of the country too me.

once the cars fixed etc. il go talk to extreme see what they can offer me and il take a look into the blueflame and the BTB when figures are avaible.

Has anyone on here ever used Extreme at harlow? do they know if there anygood or have you used another Powerflow dealer around essex and herts you would reccomend?

many thanks bill

Audi A3 TDI 170 B.E.
Velocity182 said:
are they any good ? never heard of them before

one of the best for quality and sound, plus they make it to suit your car, try doing a search.

p.s. they're not cheap about £600 iirc