ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Exhaust Choice for Clio 200

Clio 200 Cup
I've got a 2010 plate Clio Sport 200 and the car itself is fantastic, been looking to get one for a while and eventually bit the bullet. The cars performance is perfect however it lacks a bit of sound when its stationary etc so I'm looking to get something that will give it a little more of a grumble. Now I know there are a fair few options available but my only concern is that I commute about 30 miles each way for work so don't really want a constant loud drone when I'm on the motorway. I assume this is possible and would appreciate any advice people can give!
Cheers

Clio 200 Cup
Okay mate got ya. I've had a couple people recommend Milltek as well again saying its in the upper range. I don't want to skimp on what I pay but just need to make sure I get what I want for the money