ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Exhaust choices.

The K-Tec stealths are weird - supposedly quiet when new but mine was deafening after 3 years
Louder than my current Group N exhaust lol

BTB would get my vote - insane build quality

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Although (not opening a can of worms), but the latest from KTec is what JP make (the old YozzaSport ones)...so maybe their failings after a few years might not happen now.

Lancia Integrale
Cheers for the opinions guys! My only worry is due to having a decat is very difficult to know how quiet a new system is going to be, don't get me wrong I know I ain't going to be quiet with the decat but I just want it quieter than what I got at the mo ;)

Anyone run a decat at the mo who thinks theres is quiet(ish) ;)

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
Cheers for the opinions guys! My only worry is due to having a decat is very difficult to know how quiet a new system is going to be, don't get me wrong I know I ain't going to be quiet with the decat but I just want it quieter than what I got at the mo ;)

Anyone run a decat at the mo who thinks theres is quiet(ish) ;)

Mine is a bit too quiet for my liking TBH. Ktec stealth SS- decat, and fully stripped interior.

I want a group N system next.