ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Exhaust fitting in the North West???

Da

Car  Less
Ideally tomorrow or Sunday, is there anyone that comes recommended? I fitted my last one myself on ramps but don't have access to them this weekend! :dapprove:

Any ideas?
 
Thanks for your assistance guys, spoke to the supplier this evening and it's out of stock! FFS!
Monday is the earliest I can get my hands on the zorst, but I'm at work! :mad:
 
im ordering mine soon from awsome gti gonna get them to fit it aswell
 
Where they based Craig and how much?
I was getting mine for £380 inc DECAT, just had to get it fitted.
 
Cheers Craig.

This is where I was getting mine from, they quote £399 inc VAT and offer a £20 cash back scheme towards fitting so it makes it £380 all in. Delivery is only £15 too.

They do a Cat-Back system for around £360 I think?

Awesome Gti come in at £407 plus delivery for the decat system and £367 plus delivery for the cat back system.
 
JP Exhausts in Macclesfield!

They fabricate for YS and a lot of big companies... top notch work!
 
thanks mate im debating wether to get the decat though cant be botherd with the mesing around swapping it over
 
JP Exhausts in Macclesfield!

They fabricate for YS and a lot of big companies... top notch work!

as chris says give jp a call.....

http://www.jpexhausts.co.uk/

why not go whole hog and just ask them for a 182 exhaust and decat, they make yozza exhausts so you will get a yozza exhaust and decat fitted, they will probably do them for less than yozza charge as well

from what ive seen the millteks dont have a very good fit
 
Back
Top