ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Exhaust for 182

ff 182
Hi peeps am gonna get an exhaust for my 182 but dont know which one to go for am looking at Prospeed.Anyone else changed there exhaust.

Please help and if anyone has any vids .

Cheers Pete

golf r32 dsg
wait for the miltek mate my car is the development n goes in on the 11th, will post some video and sound clips of it...

ive also had a word with them about a discount!!

Focus ST
I've heard good things about Yozza's, Shedmotorsports BTB, BB Performance Tuning, Pro Speed exhausts.

Focus RS
I'm in the same boat mate, not a clue which one to go for. Was lookin at the blueflame one but now this millteck one is comin so don't know now.

Focus ST
biglad58 said:
I'm in the same boat mate, not a clue which one to go for. Was lookin at the blueflame one but now this millteck one is comin so don't know now.

I have the Blueflame at the moment. I am really chuffed to bits with it. Especially for the price. But if not too expensive I reckon the Milltek will be a gooden (best hope its the friendlier side of 500 quid).z

clio 200 F4Rt
BTB is the best money can buy for the 182.

FAR superior to anything else out there!

do a quick search!

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Fcukin hell . Those supersprints are expensive :eek:

£555.99 for the backbox
£853.34 for the front section and cat .
£205.30 for the centre section
£187.76 for the tail pipes

£1802.39 + delivery

Costs more for the exhaust than an engine. Don't think i'll be having a supersprint when mine drops off , lol . I think i'll be off to Powerflow in Burnley instead when i need one .

clio 200 F4Rt
no proof that yours is any good fred, no power figures etc. is there any cars out there that actually use it???

and how is the Orbisound better?

clio sport 182
im really not sure which one to go for either is the supersprint one really worth it if you had the money to spend on one? what about the BB one as they are only up the road from me anyone got a BB one on here what are your veiws cheers john

from speaking to BB it does sound like they know their s**t - only problem is they are a very long drive from Pete - (cardiff). Definately dont go to longlife pete! other than that Im happy with my new Prospeed - no issues at all and car goes great again but in comparison to companies like Shed and Orbisound etc prospeed are cheap custom made exhausts that have had no real perfromance testing done and each one is slightly different due to they way they are made. with Orbisound etc they are all made to the same spec and have been made to create as much power as possible - If I had the money I would get the shed motorsport BTB exhaust but I havent so Prospeed suits me (and lots of other people)

clio 200 F4Rt
tim talks sense. If you want the best, and money isnt an issue then people like us can provide.

if you are on a budget or are not bothered by the R&D that goes into an exhaust then there are plenty of systems out there.

if you are unsure about our BTB, take alook at thier site: http://www.racecar.co.uk/btb/ to see what they know!

EK9 + Mfactory gearing..
those supersprint prices are laughable, had a prospeed on my rs, good solid fit & beneficial to the other work.

oh and plus shed motorsport dont do one for the 172 yet afaik so I couldnt get one but would have been tempted if I had a 182

Pete H&S is also an option but fair drive - I can see you hitting prospeed very soon!

cup 182 mit stripes
Quotes.
trust me, its as good as yours, so ner!!!!!
like usual, nothing but hot air....

What's this? tuners arguing about the relative merits of their goods. Not very edifying, and a bad example to our younger viewers.

Lionel Richie
no its all in good humor, no offense to anyone, people take the forum too seriously

i can't make anyone buy anything, i just like to help where i can

on a serious note, BTB are very good, check out this months Track and Race car (or it might be PPC, can't remember which mag!) there work is very very good, they've done a lovley 8-4-2-1 exhaust for a 205 Mi16, very good!

when it comes to our exhausts, i'll leave you with the picture below (i don't make them, but i wouldn't sell it unless it meets my high standards, i'm uber anal about welding!)

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y116/Fredmrsclio/DSC00049.jpg

cup 182 mit stripes
When it comes to tig welding, or any other kind of welding, after 30+ years in that old game, highland construction yards,off-shore, Holland, Germany, I think I could give most people a few tips.

clio 200 F4Rt
steve740 - no options for the valver at the moment. sorry.

jajack - all i know is that we have tested our product, have increased power and torque figures for it, proven track day noise test readings etc. Our exhausts will finally be ready in a few weeks, and we have already sold a few. Once word of mouth gets out how good they are from customers, the proof of thier quality will be undoubtable.

Its pretty simple really, those that know quality and wawnt the best dont need any sort of convincing about the BTB.

Focus ST
FredYozzasport said:
no its all in good humor, no offense to anyone, people take the forum too seriously

i can't make anyone buy anything, i just like to help where i can

on a serious note, BTB are very good, check out this months Track and Race car (or it might be PPC, can't remember which mag!) there work is very very good, they've done a lovley 8-4-2-1 exhaust for a 205 Mi16, very good!

when it comes to our exhausts, i'll leave you with the picture below (i don't make them, but i wouldn't sell it unless it meets my high standards, i'm uber anal about welding!)

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y116/Fredmrsclio/DSC00049.jpg

Anal welding??? I'd pay to see that.....;)

cup 182 mit stripes
Now that I've got my first service behind me, I can't wait to start modding. A good quality stainless exhaust with a proven power increase is on the shopping list. But which one?

I've got a GDI ecu,de-cat and panel filter, not yet fitted as I'm waiting for a BenR inlet [3 months] I hear Angelworks are developing what they say will be the ultimate Clio exhaust, but I'm afraid I could be looking at the tatties from underneath before it comes to fruition.

clio 200 F4Rt
a good quality stainless sytem that gives a proven power gain... the answer is in this thread. the BTB unit.

Although the Angelworks system will be interesting to see, i dont see how it can be better than what is made by BTB. And initial findings suggest its gonna cost ALOT of money.

but at the end of the day, you pays your money and makes your choices.

clio 200 F4Rt
justinRT - there is value for money, and wanting the BEST for your car. you cant have both.