ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Exhaust Middle Box

just recently bought my 182 and after drivin home from work i noticed it was blowing after havin alook the middle box has gone i rang up renault for a price £500 they want 4 1 does any body no if you can buy after market middle boxes thank you.

Mercedes AMG GLE 53
you can buy a aftermarket full stainless steel system for far less than that. My milltek was £350 ish

Last edited:
  2118'd Iceberg Ph2 172
just recently bought my 182 and after drivin home from work i noticed it was blowing after havin alook the middle box has gone i rang up renault for a price £500 they want 4 1 does any body no if you can buy after market middle boxes thank you.

Your Renault dealers having a laugh, I went in to Toomeys Renault this week for a quote for middle section - £175. Still too much for me to justify though.

orite thats better lol when i spoke to the bloke at renault he sed you want to becareful of the aftermarket exhaust as they are loose fitting and they rattle alot is this true.

sounds a bit better i wont be paying for it as it is still under gaurentee with the bloke a bought it off but the problem is that it has put stress on ma cat and snapped my cat bolts and he wants me to take it to him wich is 40miles from my home it wont make it that far without somethin falling off