ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

exhaust mount

golf
Just broke mine off reversing into a curb, so now im driving without a back box, anyone know how much these are from renault?
(the bit that the backbox hangs down from on the car)
Anyone breaking a mk2ph1 1.2? :p

cheers

Sib

Clio 172 (Silver)
£25 from memory, and often need ordered in,

Day I bought mine I went over a tall railway crossing and took mine off. Had to driver 100 mile home sans back box. Oh the joy

Lots of Alfas
You have to buy the whole bracket which includes the rubber star mount, replace the centre one at the same time as the rear relies on the middle to be just as strong.

Rear bracket 7700424339 £17.35 plus vat
Centre mount 7700424341 £6.50 plus vat

Maz

LY 200
Says they are for CLIO 2 GENUINE RENAULT REAR EXHAUST MOUNT
All Clio 2 Models and at £22.33 each they are not cheeper than Renault, I paid £17 each for mine for my 182.

golf
ah well i need one asap and renault take years ordering one in and its closed today so for the sake of a few quid i dont really mind

Maz

LY 200
Parts are normally in at Renault within 48 hours if they are not already in stock, you must have money and time to burn as it will take longer for them to be posted out to you ;) lol