ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Exhaust Piccies Please

02 Clio Extreme
As most of you have probably read, i am looking at buying a custom exhaust.

Question is though.. do i get it cut into the bumper or not?

Anyone got any pics of theirs?.. becos ive had no luck lookin in the galleries.

prospeed oval cut into bumper -:

Photo-0010b.jpg

RenaultSport 197
10.jpg

I need to get my pipe re-ajusted tho. Didn't wanna cut a whole in my bumper, and also there isn't a body shop near me :(

02 Clio Extreme
thanks hun.. that looks really neat

im thinking of getting one of these..

twin03.gif
ooooor
twin05.gif

1. what do you think?
2. shall i get it cut into the bumper or not?
3. is it possible for someone to do a photoshop?

sorry to be a pain in the bum :(

02 Clio Extreme
im lowering the clio -60mm, thats why im considering to have it cut into the bumper.. dont want to be scrapping speedbumps!

RenaultSport 197
Doug pleeeeaaassse change those lights back to standard.

I beg you!

What's wrong with LED's? Save power on the battery and last 5 times longer then standard bulbs ;)

Also if I get my origi's out, I gotta dig through the shed, then take these ones off, then disconnect the wiring panel and get half my finger skin ripped off in the process, then put the buggars on again.

Not quite sure original lights will go with my new Wolfrace's.. hmm.

Dont worry.. Car is going back to standard when I sell it though. Not for 3 years yet!

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
This is mine, custom made freeflow twin exhasut, the bumper has been cut so it fits better :)

P1010037.jpg

Sounds good too.

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
I would get it cut into the bumper, otherwise it will sit at an anle

Was a 197
dont go for something too loud or keep your original parts as when u come for an MOT, they'll fail you as it will be too loud, i'm talking from a past experience.

had a rage st11 (which is for sale £20) an kwik fit failed it cuz it was too loud (B*****DS)

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
I really hate cars with exhaust "hanging" like all these lol.

Was a 197
some exhausts the tailpipes come out of the backbox than others, so u might be okay not having to cut bumper, like twin magnex ones

Days%20Cleaning%20frenzy%20029.jpg

Custom ProSpeed cut into bumper using Clio 182 exhaust surround to give the "standard" look about it.

Sy

Pajero 3.8 V6
Heres mine and yes I know it looks a bit poop so all you freaks get back in your cages.

Personnally I would have it cut in. Mine came like this.

Sy

Last edited:
  02 Clio Extreme
ive been quoted 149 at prospeed :)

im getting a twin exit and it will be slightly cut into the bumper..
but do i get a slashed cut or just straight?

Abarth 500
ive been quoted 149 at prospeed :)

im getting a twin exit and it will be slightly cut into the bumper..
but do i get a slashed cut or just straight?

2 exit will be quite loud, depending on the size, i have a pro speed single slash cut like the one about cut into the bumper...i do go for slash cut to follow the shape of the bumper