ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

exhaust problems 182!!!

clio 182 2.0 litre
hello all,

recentely taken my 182 to a garage to have exhaust welded, found out it was fucked! a new renault one is around 700 pound before fitting which i think is a joke, so clearly gonna opt for a stainless steel for the cat back!

have looked at a few like scorpion, blue flame, milltek.

has anyone else had one of these systems put on and if so, im just looking for some feedback :)

many thanks eammon !
:evil:

330Ci cab
i have a scorpion RS192, pitted it myself, its a piece of piss if you've got some ramps and a bit of shelter should you need it. do a search for exhausts, there's a few threads. hope it helps :)

clio 182 2.0 litre
yeah i probably will fit it myself when i choose one mate :)

i did look at some of the older threads i think its definetley between the milltek and the scorpion, seens they around the same price and dont really wanna go for the cheapest option!

is it quite boomy?! i dont mind a little bit of noise but dont really want something thats gonna piss me off on the motorway ! cheers bud !

I've been looking at this also. Search for

RS192, Piper, Yozzasport, BTM, Janspeed/KTR...

All depends on how loud and how much money you want to spend. There are loads of threads/reviews/ debates just have a search about.

clio 182 2.0 litre
cheers mate,
i aint really looking to break the bank if possible, can fit myself which isnt a problem but looking to spend prob no more 450 from the cat back :)

milltek is looking kinda promising, but i will definetely chekc out the others u have mentioned ! thanks bud

330Ci cab
not that ive found, no, sometimes between 60-70 can drone a bit, probably more to do with throttle position. but its fine, not found any issues other than how the pipes hang/placement, but thats more to do with the rear hangers. fits well, sounds ok, not too loud, but sounds good at full chat :)

clio 182 2.0 litre
nice, cheers for your help mate.

did u manage to get the pipes hanging nice and tight to the bumper? have also heard people talk about how this can be a slight pain in the arse !

Clio 172 Cup Mondial
i have a k-tec/ janspeed one, its one of the cheapest stainless steel ones. it looks, sounds and fits great! The sports version with a cat won't be too noisy. i have the sports version with de-cat and it sounds just simply incredible never fails to put a smile on my face! the supersports worth de-cat will be very loud!
use http://www.k-tecracing.com/ for parts I recommend them! its good to support companies like them.

330Ci cab
nice, cheers for your help mate.

did u manage to get the pipes hanging nice and tight to the bumper? have also heard people talk about how this can be a slight pain in the arse !

i have, with the help of some copper tube and tie wraps lol

Clio 172 Cup Mondial
another thing is well your not the only one with a fucked 182 exhaust after 7 years they rust bits. OEM exhaust is w**k

clio 182 2.0 litre
i have a k-tec/ janspeed one, its one of the cheapest stainless steel ones. it looks, sounds and fits great! The sports version with a cat won't be too noisy. i have the sports version with de-cat and it sounds just simply incredible never fails to put a smile on my face! the supersports worth de-cat will be very loud!
use http://www.k-tecracing.com/ for parts I recommend them! its good to support companies like them.

this does look very promising ! do u know the difference between the supersports and the sports version mate?! look as though the super sports version is cheaper?!
:D

Ph1 172 (titanium)
this does look very promising ! do u know the difference between the supersports and the sports version mate?! look as though the super sports version is cheaper?!
:D

Super sports is cheaper due to the lack of centre silencer I believe !

Renault clio 172
A friend has a milltek, he's had it for over a year now and its a top bit of kit m8 no rattles or shakes n it sounds nice as well but not stupid loud, but if I'm being honest with you all the systems your looking at are good m8 I'd say its just down to personal preference

Renault clio 172
Just to add Forgot to say super sport k tech is louder then sport and as mentioned before it lacks the centre silencer

I love my Milltek. I have the sports cat too and it sounds fantastic. It's not loud at all when you don't want it to be but rumbles when giving it some.

Oh and lifetime warranty from Milltek if you let one of their suppliers fit it. Fitting is normally free when RRP is paid.