ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

exhaust question. (which one is it..?)

Clio 172 and Clio 1.4 RT
Hi. Im from Estonia and i have 172 ph1. Im wondering, what kind on exhaust i have, because it sure dont look like stock. The problem is that i want to but a new exhaust system but first i need to know which one i already have there (because maybe its already good). My friend told me that this could be Milltek and its quite good. Maybe some of you, who knows about Clio Sports, can tell me, because in Estonia we have only 5 clio 172. :cool: is the cat stock (2 of them i mean?)
It looks like this:
06036768913a55.jpg

and under the car, it looks like this:
060367691d5e1f.jpg

and it sound like this (starting 0:55):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnV8z6PkUfw
im sorry for my bad english, i dont use it so often. and also sorry for the bad pic quality, i took those with my cellphone.

53 Clio's & counting
Hi, the catalyst is standard, i do not think the exhaust is milteck, due to the tailpipe design, but i could be wrong

Clio 172 and Clio 1.4 RT
Hi, the catalyst is standard, i do not think the exhaust is milteck, due to the tailpipe design, but i could be wrong
if you look inside the tailpipe, you can see that the tailpipe is different there (coming straight, not up). i think that somebody has cut off the standart and replaced it.

53 Clio's & counting
yes, that could well be whats happened, normally non-renault exhausts will have a name (janspeed, milltek etc) written on or stamped on the exhaust, have you tried looking for any markings or numbers on it?

Clio 172 and Clio 1.4 RT
yes, that could well be whats happened, normally non-renault exhausts will have a name (janspeed, milltek etc) written on or stamped on the exhaust, have you tried looking for any markings or numbers on it?
there is a plate with a markings on the pipe which is under the car, but the text on there is illegible. i managed to read out something like "Serial No., Model" but nothing more. it seems like some of the lines are unfilled.