ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Exhaust Repair Work NW

Gem

Racing Blue 182
Daft question from a daft woman no doubt....but:

Does anybody know of any places in the NW that do decent repair jobs on 182 standard exhaust systems?

Mine has done the age old Renault thing and started to go at 40K+ miles...and I want to sort it whilst its still sortable.

I've looked at getting a new exhaust but for various reasons I want to explore other options too :)(Mainly because I'm a tight-arse)

If it works out more expensive then I guess a new system will be the next step ;)

Cheers folks !

place up in wigan thats cheap and independant, he fixed up mine and jams bro's cars... n u've heard mine

place is called DANMAR and the guys called kenny, highly recommended from me. he takes time to listen to what you need and can offer changes, solutions dead easily as he used to work for BAE

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
There's a place in Macclesfield - JP Exhausts

They produce systems for a number of tuning companies, including YS and their quality and price is hard to beat!

I'm taking mine there for centre-box removal. :evil:

M

mini-valver

Like Chris said, go to JP and get a quote but have a look at the joins between the centre section and back box and not just the tailpipes first. If they're falling off, you've got no hope ;)

Gem

Racing Blue 182
Nah, they're not falling off yet. Least they weren't when they were "checked" by the Turner this week lol.

Heat sheild needs seeing to aswell...but I'll give JP a ring. I'm off for 9 weeks from next week so not like I won't have time to sort it ;)

Cheers chaps! x

Mk1 Maxim Sport
theres a place in Burscough called pipewerx. Hell either sort ur problem out or can build u a full system on what u want. From what iv heard he does a good job aswel.