ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Exhaust Surround Info

(Wasnt sure which forum to put this in, so thought id just bang it in clio discussion)

Im looking into refitting my stainless exhaust system, but getting it recessed into the bumper.

Im looking at buying one of these: http://www.k-tecracing.com/show_product.asp?id=2922

But my question is, what are the dimensions of these (im guessing its the same as the 182 surround)? I want to make sure that my exhaust isnt too big for it.

Thanks, any info is much appreciated!!

Do you the the sizes of them? I want one for the 1.2 but not sure whether my exhaust will be the right size the have it raised into the bumper?

(Thanks for the reply btw)

Clio 172 Cup
I'm after something like this too. If not the one from the link or standard one, is there something I cud use/make to put there? My exhaust tip is melting my bumper a lil bit lol. It's hanging abit too far to the one side.