ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

exhausts for 182

R35 GTR
not blueflame, i have one and it broke, and is mounted to close to the rear exhaust hanger and knocks.

yozzasport one is on my list.:)

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
You'll let us know the crack when you fit yours, Dubai? You're probably the first.

Yeah will do for sure, might not get it fitted until Thursday though as the importer said it might not arrive until late afternoon. Fingers crossed it will arrive early though. The only pic I've seen is the one from Supersprint lol, I hope it's nice!

Renaultsport Clio 182
Go For a Yozzasport you will not be disappointed!

Love me the noise is so addictive

Chris

clio 200 F4Rt
The only sensible answer is a BTB.

The very best materials, excellent welds, perfect fit, track day noise friendly, and the only one out of all mentioned PROVEN to give power gains (especially in the mid-range where its most useful).

Plus its designed very well, with straight as possible pipes to aid exhaust gas flow. unlike some of the spagetti junction systems mentioned!!!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Renault-Clio-...hZ020QQcategoryZ38786QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItem

Milltek'd 182
urgh, opened a can of worms there mate! if there are any meets near you, go to one and have a look at peoples systems thats the best way. YS are good, but loud. I have a Milltek which i think is a good medium and i like the look of the pipes and plus that fact it wasnt too expensive. look at the pics and videos and go from there. if you really have no budget then orbisound is probably the way to go, but ive never seen or heard one

Last edited:
  cup 182 mit stripes
Why did'nt you design it in the style of the Orbisoud,fmp? That looks like the optimal for straight throughness and minimal metal.

clio 200 F4Rt
Why did'nt you design it in the style of the Orbisoud,fmp? That looks like the optimal for straight throughness and minimal metal.

BTB made a single box system like that for the Bedford Autrodrome clio's.

And found that they had to pack the rear box with so much baffle to make it comply with noise limits.

Hence why we didnt use it with our system.

Whilst two boxes weigh's a little more than one (tho larger) box, we, and BTB feel its the best design for this vehicle.

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
The only sensible answer is a BTB.

The very best materials, excellent welds, perfect fit, track day noise friendly, and the only one out of all mentioned PROVEN to give power gains (especially in the mid-range where its most useful).

Plus its designed very well, with straight as possible pipes to aid exhaust gas flow. unlike some of the spagetti junction systems mentioned!!!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Renault-Clio-...hZ020QQcategoryZ38786QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItem

I beg to differ. Supersprint have RR graphs of back to back runs with standard exhaust then theirs. It gives an extra 5PS I believe from memory. Got mine delivered tonight, and it looks sexy. Getting fitted tomorrow sometime!

R

rich[182]

Can someone do a sticky stating that if you've not got a Yozza, BTB or Orbisound then your not worthy, that's basically how every single zorst thread has gone over the past 3-4 months

I think I have been had by Milltek, despite loving it, I think in a parallel universe it fits crap, sounds crap, built crap, looks crap and has made throttle response very poor :banghead::sleepy:

Lionel Richie
i like Janspeeds and milteks (just, even though we''ve seen a fair few with crack down the welds on the mils) not everyone has £500odd to throw at an exhaust! i also love the BTB apart from the fact its too quiet for my taste, but hey everyone has different tastes at the end of the day

Focus RS
Still love my Yozzasport although getting a receipt is proving very difficult, been promised several times that it is coming but no luck. Had it now since Feb and still love the sound.