ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

exhausts for 182

They would more than likely just issue you with a vehicle rectification order so you'd have to go have an MOT redone. If it failed on emissions due to a lack of cat then obviously a cat would need to be refitted to pass then you take the MOT certificate into the old bill.

If the car was taxed MOT'd and the mods were declared (they had been told it had an aftermarked exhaust fitted) then I dont see how an insurer could argue on paying out tbh.

Clio 182 Cup
i like Janspeeds and milteks (just, even though we''ve seen a fair few with crack down the welds on the mils) not everyone has £500odd to throw at an exhaust! i also love the BTB apart from the fact its too quiet for my taste, but hey everyone has different tastes at the end of the day

Hi I'm new to the forum and have just bought my first 182 cup and was wanting to fit a pretty loud exhaust and was just looking for some guidance.

Cheers Niall

ST
Naill...

Heres a few quick vids of the Yozzasport system on my 182..

Idle:
th_MOV00617.jpg

Slight revving:
th_MOV00617-1.jpg