ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Exhausts Sound Guide

Would it be possible to have an exhausts guide on here? (Use this thread)

Im thinking one where people with modified exhausts post up a link that shows their car at idle and accelerating away, also providing the info of what exhaust it is and model of car - so then anyone wanting a performance exhaust will be able to make an informed decision and go for the one that sounds exactly how they want it to.

Just a suggestion. Anyone with this info - post here!!!

williams and trophy

check out weights vid of bruntingthorpe mate

it has at both me and weight setting off, both with dif zorsts too

Yeah good idea only how am i gonna take my computer mic all the way down stairs, and out inot the road, then tape it ot my exhaust and drive off wihtout fooking my pc or mic?

I have a Peco Powermaster, in the low revs (40 in 4th) give quite a loud roar, then quietens down till the revs get high (about 50 in 3rd). Cant tell you exactly the revs cus i dont ahve a rev counter :oops:

Mk2 V6, MK1 Track Sl#g

I have the Peco Power master on my clio 1.2 8v same as lunners and it sounds great upto about 4000rpm in every gear, after that it goes quieter and all u can hear is the induction kit!

If we can get a few we can pin a post at the top of the forum or let Jas link to the sound clips from the main page. Ive got an infinite amount of storage space, so if anyone has a clip that they want hosting, they can mail it to mailto:rhys172@blueyonder.co.uk">rhys172@blueyonder.co.uk

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S

We can have a page on the main site, and link to clips stored on Rhys server. Let me know when youve got a few stored up, and Ill set up the page.