ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

exhuast manifold.

Black 172 MK2
Now im just looking for the new year but i found this..... http://www.k-tecracing.com/show_product.asp?id=1617 to me that looks rather expensive. That is the sort of set up i was looking at ie a 182 manifold if a sports/de cat resized to fit with me 172 cat back system. Its either the 182 manifold or the AWT 172 manifold i heard BenR talk about a while back. My biggest question is..... the set up above does that seem expensive for the manifold and resized sports cat?

Now im just looking for the new year but i found this..... http://www.k-tecracing.com/show_product.asp?id=1617 to me that looks rather expensive. That is the sort of set up i was looking at ie a 182 manifold if a sports/de cat resized to fit with me 172 cat back system. Its either the 182 manifold or the AWT 172 manifold i heard BenR talk about a while back. My biggest question is..... the set up above does that seem expensive for the manifold and resized sports cat?

BenR was talking about making them but he was only willing to make a decinet system and the cost were huge realy plus he needed a bulk order I belive.

Thats expensive though check round on ebay and you cna find them cheaper £200 or so for the manifgold them make a cat or bit of pipe to fit.

Black 172 MK2
yer last time i heard BenR talking about it i seem to rember around 700 notes but i could be complelty wrong :s

182BG
tis rather expensive, but whats the killer is their cost to fit it.
i bought a 182 manifold and i had a cat made up, worked out cheaper, but my god was it a b*****d to fit! :(

Black 172 MK2
True BenR's stuff is ment to be the best. the 182 manifold doesnt bother me about getting it fitted. I imagen the same sort of price as the manifold to get it fitted.