ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Exotic Pics.

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.
Lets see where you've been snapping then!

fraser2.gif

182 FF & 306 Rallye
Great photo!

Most "exotic" place I've snapped is Equatorial Guinea I suppose. At the time I daren't take my SLR there though. Wouldn't have come back with it!

Malabo045-vi.jpg

D

dick

zanzibar?

pretty exotic...

edit... MS photo resizer kills thje quality!

should probly do some PP to straighten the horizon up...
didnt really get many, actually i got pretty much 0.

oh well. good job it was so good im going back tho right?

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.
Nice pics guys! Brightening up the winter!

Btw, my pic is fraser island. I can't for the life of me remember the actual location on the island, it was down an overgrown track!

182 FF & 306 Rallye
I travelled up the coast of queensland but missed Fraser unfortunately. So much to do! Wanna spend some more time there in the future.

Hill inlet on the Whitsundays was probably the most amazing beach to look at.

Couple of Aussie pics:

Kirra beach (SE Queensland)
IMG_5413-vi.jpg

Currumbin (SE Queensland)
IMG_5558-vi.jpg

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.
I travelled up the coast of queensland but missed Fraser unfortunately. So much to do! Wanna spend some more time there in the future.

Hill inlet on the Whitsundays was probably the most amazing beach to look at.

Yeah. Some spectacular scenery. I drove from north queensland down to sydney a few years back. The whitsundays are spectacular. Got some pics from a boat trip where they loaded up crates of champagne yet there was hardly anybody on board! Got completely smashed and talked a lot of s**t to some random people!

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.
Hong Kong about a year and a half ago! Such a nice place!

Cool. Never actually ever made it out of the airport there, always been in transit. On my list of places to properly visit, got some frequent flyer miles stacked up so might use some of them for hong kong at some point.

Fiesta ST3
mauritius..
a wonderfull place went there on honeymoon the pics where taken on a sony point and shoot not to bad considering....

Last edited:
Dominican Repulic taken last summer while on my honeymoon this was the view from the restaurant so i went out and got this pic :)

Dominican-Sunset.jpg

1.8 Civic EX
middle of a deset in Egypt...yes that is a mirage not an actual lake!

alos before my dslr owning days so quality is a bit poo..

DSCF0640-1.gif

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Was just looking through my rents holiday pics for a good one, and found this! Accidental spotage!
P8290025.gif

Cannes, south france.

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.
Nice pics and nice places people! Some amazing places.

Remembered the place on fraser where I took my pic, it was mckenzies jetty. If you're ever on fraser island it's worth getting there because it's pretty spectacular and I don't think the island "buses" go (or can) get there.

Last edited: